bacground

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mosaic Wall Art

Another Art Piece for my walls...Inspired by Pinterest

 These two (above and below) are the original posts on Pinterest that inspired my project
 ...and this is my finished product below...


Wow, I have been so busy between work and doing all these projects I see on Pinterest. This one is a combination of two projects I saw. The background is comprised of paint chips...our local hardware was clearing out all the old chips, and so they had them free to anyone that wanted them, so I took a box full for my scrapping girls and myself...and they came at the perfect time. Click here for detailed instructions on completing the background of squares...I followed her instructions to the tee and it worked out perfectly. The pear was cut with my cricut out of swiss dot paper by Bazzil, the scripture was computer generated and the swirls are cut from Home Accents. I am very pleased with the finished result...and now, on the next Pinterest project!!!

No comments: