bacground

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enough Winter!




Made this card for RAQ's challenge this week. We got about 8" of snow last night, and today my dh and I were driving around enjoying the pretty scenery, and I began thinking about all the people on the east coast who have gotten so much snow, and this card idea came to me. Behind the "winter" is a spring scene that can be viewed when you lift the flap up. This was so much fun to make, and reminded me (a summer lover) that winter will soon come to an end. Carts used: Home Accents (snowflakes), SYI (sunflowers, winter, spring, tree, snowman(I think) ), Zooballoo (grass) scal for tiny flowers and other fonts, George (circles on tree) Snow layers were embossed manually with Fiskars shape boss and inked with light blue chalk ink. Cut the 3 circles on the tree at 1" and inked and layered them on top of the tree. This was such a fun card to make.

No comments: