bacground

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Own Card Sketches




This was a real challenge for me. I wanted to try my hand at designing my own card sketches, but was having technical difficulty with Photo Elements...finally, after two weeks, I figured it out...they were so much fun to design, I am hoping to make one myself today...hahaha..made all the sketches, just haven't made the cards to match. I am looking for feedback...let me know if you like them...and if you use one I would love to see your finished product...I am signing up with Mister Linky as I type (waiting for confirmation code email) so hopefully you can post it here, if not, leave me a link in your comment so I can check it out. Feel free to share it. Tfl

2 comments:

Carrie said...

These are some great sketches. I'll have to see if I can come up with anything for them.

Amanda said...

great sketches, I wouldn't of ever guessed this was your first time making a sketch...