bacground

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Printer's Drawer Upcycle

Ah....being off work is wonderful...I get so much done...today I worked on an old printers drawer I purchased last weekend at a yard sale for $5.00...such a deal...after much pinteresting...I decided to fill it with family pics and a few embellies...especially after my daughter noticed that for how many pictures I take and being a scrapbooker and all...there are no pics of us on the walls of our home...GASP!!!!!!! How could this happen...well...I guess I haven't hung any up since we moved...but this will make her happy!!! I used various scraps of paper, some chipboard, wood letters, flowers, metal letters and a diecut to complete the project...hope you like it!
 I love how it fits perfectly in this little nook in our hallway, and although it is now on an existing shelf, I think I will have hubby hang it up



No comments: