bacground

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Shower Favor Cake Box





Made this for the weekly challenge over at My Sheri Crafts The challenge was to make a project with Justrite stamps...Sheri sent me some, and I immediately thought of this box. I made the pattern myself with SCAL (found here on the blog in the box.net section). All the papers are Basic Grey's Two Scoops Paper... and the Justrite stamps for all the monograms...think how adorable this would look with a whole bunch of them forming a cake on a glass pedestal platter (so it looks like a cake) and used for centerpieces...you can fill them with candy, seed, tea bags, or whatever tickles your fancy and give them away as favors at the end of your shower...double duty...and lookin oh so cute. All the instructions and complete list of products used can be found here

No comments: