Saw this project on Pinterest, and saved it to make...you can find the instructions here...it was easy enough to make...only I grossly underestimated how many flowers I needed...took me a week to get them all made...the wreathe is 12" and I used an old dictionary I got at a used book sale, strictlyfor crafting...some dollar store tulle to hang it up, and voila...another completed project!
Friday, May 17, 2013
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Ah....being off work is wonderful...I get so much done...today I worked on an old printers drawer I purchased last weekend at a yard sale for $5.00...such a deal...after much pinteresting...I decided to fill it with family pics and a few embellies...especially after my daughter noticed that for how many pictures I take and being a scrapbooker and all...there are no pics of us on the walls of our home...GASP!!!!!!! How could this happen...well...I guess I haven't hung any up since we moved...but this will make her happy!!! I used various scraps of paper, some chipboard, wood letters, flowers, metal letters and a diecut to complete the project...hope you like it!